You CAN Have Career, Side Hustle, and Family: Mother’s Day Inspiration with Timika Downes
For the month of May, episodes will feature amazing guests that are killing it in their careers and have executed passions outside of work to build Side Hustles, what I have learned about Career and Side Hustle and reasons you should have both.
In this episode, I gain side hustle nuggets from Timika Downes. Timika is a Registered Nurse for Boston Public School System, Owner of Lice Clinics of America- Medford, Creator and Host of the Reluctant Frugalist blog and the FI-Rx podcast, Public Speaker, Wife, and Mother of 3.
Timika has been featured on the SideHustlePro Podcast for building a 6 figure side business while working full time and saving over 50% of her income to fuel her quest to be financially independent. I wanted to know how she balanced it all, especially being a wife and mother of 3.
- How she overcame limiting beliefs she had about herself as an Entrepreneur
- What she learned from going through a divorce
- Why kids she treats at her Lice Treatment Clinic are the most likable people
- How she cultivates energy to get everything done
- How she handles stress and the feeling of being overwhelmed
- Tips for asking for help when you don’t like to ask for help
Want a transcript of this episode? Sign up with trillmba.com popup.
Have you received some Trill Lessons from this podcast? If yes, could you help us out by subscribing and leaving a quick review in iTunes? Hitting subscribe and leaving a review makes a HUGE difference and should only take a minute.
Connect with Timika:
Timika’s passion is teaching people how to become financially independent.
FI-Rx Podcast Launching Soon
Facebook: The Reluctant Frugalist
Mentioned In Episode:
Kristyn Ivey Chicago’s 1st Certified KonMari Consultant