No Balls Dropped: How One Corporate Warrior Is Successfully Juggling Career and Side Hustle with Erica Jones
For the month of May, episodes will feature amazing guests that are killing it in their careers and have executed passions outside of work to build Side Hustles, what I have learned about Career and Side Hustle and reasons you should have both.
In this episode, I have an extremely vulnerable conversation with my dear friend Erica Jones, Owner and Creative Director of Elevated Occasions, an event planning enterprise that curates high customized events, elevating the ordinary to extraordinary.
- How she discovered her gift for creating amazing experiences.
- Why she decided to take the leap into entrepreneurship.
- How her side hustle has actually made her a better employee.
- The podcasts she listens to for tips that help her grow her business
Grab your tissue and get ready to laugh, cry, and be inspired to keep climbing the corporate ladder, feed interests outside of your 9 to 5, and lean into all of your natural born gifts, abilities, and passions.
Have you received some Trill Lessons from this podcast? If yes, could you help us out by subscribing and leaving a quick review in iTunes? Hitting subscribe and leaving a review makes a HUGE difference and should only take a minute.
Connect with Erica:
Mentioned In Episode:
Rising Tide Society-A community built by creatives for creatives.
Podcasts to Check Out:
- Small Doses with Amanda Seales
- Side Hustle Pro – Hosted by Nicaila Matthews Okome
- Courage + Clarity – Hosted by Steph Crowder
- The Goal Digger Podcast – Hosted by Jenna Kutcher
- Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield
Photo credit: Hannah Schweiss Photography