Holiday Wine Down With My Mentor, Joanna Reddick (Part 1)
In this episode, I have the opportunity to sit down with one of my very accomplished mentors, Joanna Reddick. Joanna and I were having an impromptu mentoring chat. I had the great idea of pulling out the microphones to catch all the nuggets that Joanna was dropping. This conversation was so good, we had to put it in two parts. This is part 1.
Now listen….I was drinking, I was drinking….don’t judge me. Also Note, Joanna is my Mentor….not my mentee. I said that wrong in the episode …blame it on alcohol.
Despite the wine, Joanna shared:
- The importance of bringing solutions, not verbal vomit
- How Corporate is Like High School
- Why You Need to go to Therapy
- Her code-switching experiment at work (hint: It worked)
- Understanding why code-switching has been survival
And So Much More…… Come back Next Week For Part 2!
Have you received some Trill Lessons from this podcast? If yes, could you help us out by subscribing and leaving a quick review in iTunes? Hitting subscribe and leaving a review makes a HUGE difference and should only take a minute.