Coaching Call Chronicles: How This Fortune 500 Treated A New MBA Grad Like Trash And Then Pushed Her Out
What would you do if you started a new job and you were being set up for complete failure? Many of us don’t have fathers or mothers supplying a safe space to help us through challenging situations at work.
In this episode, we hear a cautionary tale from an anonymous Corporate Warrior. Documents were signed so we can only say so much but……
After graduating with her MBA from a top B-School, she joined a well known Fortune 500. In one year, she found herself pushed right on out of the organization and living back at home. What went wrong? What were the Red Flags? We talk about it all in an interview you cannot afford to miss.
Our Corporate Warrior and I Share:
- The red flags she missed in her hiring process
- Signs you are being set up for failure
- Why you should trust your instincts
- The importance of documentation early and often
- Why it is important to read and understand company policies
- Tips on how to survive a setup for failure
Have you received some Trill Lessons from this podcast? If yes, could you help us out by subscribing and leaving a quick review in iTunes? Hitting subscribe and leaving a review makes a HUGE difference and should only take a minute.