Work Bae or Nah?

S1:Ep 14

Aired May 1, 2017 on
Work Bae or Nah?

37 percent of people have dated a coworker, according to a 2015 survey by CareerBuilder, and 30 percent of those relationships ended in marriage, proving that an office romance is not always a disaster.  But what about the other 70% that got left?

With us working more and more hours, it’s inevitable that folks are meeting significant others in the workplace.  To date at work or nah?  

In this episode, this is the question The Trill MBA Crew explores.  This is a infotainment at its best.   

We also (try to?) take callers.  

Sources talked about:

Scroll to top